Trololo saves the day! Trololo saves the day!

Eduard Khil is Russian James Bond !

In Soviet Russia, review writes you.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

and that's why...

you are are the true king of the portal ! I'm looking forward to see the Brackenwood movie in cinema so much !!

Californication Theme Californication Theme

good

I love this show as much as I love the title theme... I don't think the brass section is played on sax, it's more like trumpet or trombone but anyways, good video :)

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

5 YEARS AGO...

Happy "Prowlies-at-the-river-day" to everybody ! :) It's five years now, and still, it's one of the best works here on NG. Big respect for you Adam !!

Left4Drugs Left4Drugs

10 stars for nude Zoey

no seriously... awesome flash... great drawing, great pick of music ( reminded me of FG ) and funny !! only one thing could make this flash better... when they are eating the pills, there is a silence... there you should insert a White Rabbit song by Jefferson Airplane... it's kinda most famous drug song... and it's classic :) never the less, great work, keep it up !

cya on the servers !

[W]

gun-b responds:

Thanks a lot dude!!! I´m really glad that you´ve liked!!!=D
Indeed, I should had added some music while they´re havin´pills and White Rabbit would fits perfectly!! The begining of the animation is too soundless as people were saying it here, but, for the next ones I´m improving it with more musics and sounds, just like I did in Zoey´s Gonna Wild and will keep for the next ones I publish!!^^
And thanks a lot again!!^^
See ya!!

Boxboy & CircleDude Ep2 Boxboy & CircleDude Ep2

oh my xD

goddammit, I can't see my name in the ending credits, that Alex guy has his name so big that I dropped out of there xD

anyways, this episode rocks ^^ It was fun to score it... I like how the CircleDude looks with the chicken legs :P he rocks at all xD I love how he's kinda rolling his eyes in the scene before the graveyard ;)

keep up the good work Amy... and count with me for another episode !

3D Animation 3D Animation

voted 5

great work man, very nice graphics and idea... but, why you didn't giving credits to Bruno and Samantha ?? that's not so nice man ;) but that's up to you... it's very good animation, you have big chance to win some award... I think Daily Choice will be yours ;)

M1KES responds:

lol, i saved there asses on this work! lol
The reason i posted this as my work, is because i done mostly everything, and they got the good grade. They werent so 3d interested as me so i had to praticly everything. But dont worry, i already told em that i posted this as my work and they are cool with it. BTW samantha is my girlfriend, so i'm sure she wont mind! :P

LL- The 3 Second Collab! LL- The 3 Second Collab!

3 second review

amazing ! <3

Pico Epilogue Pico Epilogue

hahahaha :)))

you win !

again...

Final Fantasy Crime Drama Final Fantasy Crime Drama

TEH LAWL

i laughted my ... off :) it was a nice idea to hook up the Godfather and Final Fantasy, great and new idea... it had very crappy graphics and crappier music score but i enjoyed it... because of bags of humours scenes in it and because of good voice acting too :) nice

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 2.3800 to 2.3902!